Google brought its first 5G phone, the price went down
Alphabet Inc.-owned Google brought its first 5G phone, to its brand. Pixel 4A (5G) and Pixel 5 phones will start at 499 dollars.
Read More– Xiaomi’s Note Seven is coming to the market!
Google has also reduced the price of its ‘not 5G’ smartphones. According to a Reuters report, the company has priced the non-5G Pixel 4A smartphone at 349 dollars.
The devices that Google has reduced the price of are the top-selling devices. But these have not yet entered the register of the main profit earners. One of the reasons for this is that Apple and Samsung devices have always lost a large part of the market.
The 5G models are expected to hit the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Japan, Taiwan, and Australia soon.
- The best Android smartphone available in India
- IPhone 12 will come on October 12
- Nokia unveiled cheap Android phones
- Google brought its first 5G phone, the price went down
- Xiaomi’s Note Seven is coming to the market!