Nokia unveiled cheap Android phones
Nokia unveiled a low priced smartphone. Model C3. On August 4, Nokia-owned HMD Global announced the sale of the phone in the Chinese market.
This is the updated version of Nokia’s C Tour.
This phone has a 5.99 inch HD Plus display. The display has an aspect ratio and pixel resolution of 18: 9 and 1,440 × 720.
It has Android 10 operating system and Unisk chipset.
There are a rear camera and a front camera for photos. The phone has an 8-megapixel rear camera sensor with LED flash. And there is a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies and video calls.
For security, the phone also has a face unlock feature and a fingerprint sensor.
This phone has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage which may be expanded with the assistance of a microSD card.
- The best Android smartphone available in India
- IPhone 12 will come on October 12
- Nokia unveiled cheap Android phones
- Google brought its first 5G phone, the price went down
- Xiaomi’s Note Seven is coming to the market!