What’s in One Plus Bullet Wireless Z?
One Plus Bullet Wireless Z has been unveiled recently. The earphones are being supplied to different countries as a continuation of market expansion. Let’s find out what’s in it.
Read More- Realme 5i Mobile Review
Like the previous version, the earphone has magnetic control, quick pair, and quick switch. And the best feature is that you can listen to music for up to 10 hours on this earphone with just 10 minutes charge. And if fully charged, the gadget will serve up to 20 hours.
According to OnePlus, Bullets Wireless Z has an I55 rating. As a result, these earphones will not be damaged by sweat and water.
In addition, the earphone has a 9.2 mm dynamic driver. There is a low latency mode for playing games. Supports Bluetooth 5.0 and USB Type-C ports. Weighing in at 28 grams, the earphone box has three silicone earbuds.
- Huawei unveiled two premium laptops
- Outsourcing: What, Where, and How?
- The best budget phone of the time is Samsung Galaxy M21
- How to make security settings for the tick-tock
- Ways to protect the display of the smartphone