Xiaomi is bringing ‘ Redmi 9 ’
Xiaomi is bringing the new smartphone ‘Redmi 9’ to the country’s market. The new A smartphone with a 6.53 inch full HD plus dot drop display is essentially an entry-level smartphone. It has a four-camera setup.
Read More- Samsung has launched a new phone
The Redmi 9 uses a MediaTek Helio G60 processor. Its battery is 5020 mAh. it’ll have 16-watt fast charging technology, 3.5 mm headphone jack, dual SIM, and separate micro SD card. The ‘Redmi 9’ are going to be available in three colors: Carbon Gray, Ocean Green, and Sunset Purple. the worth of this phone with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage is 14 thousand 999 taka.
Ziauddin Chowdhury, Country General Manager, Xiaomi Bangladesh, said, As an entry-level smartphone in the market of Bangladesh, Redmi 9 is an impeccable device with a big battery and quad-camera setup. ‘
- The best Android smartphone available in India
- IPhone 12 will come on October 12
- Nokia unveiled cheap Android phones
- Google brought its first 5G phone, the price went down
- Xiaomi’s Note Seven is coming to the market!